Skip to content (Press Enter)
- Take a square of coloured paper (not too thick, as this won’t fold well). Brown, yellow, or white is a good base-colour for a dog.
- Fold the paper in half diagonally and then open out.
- Fold diagonally in the opposite direction; keeping the fold closed, lay the paper on the table with the tip of the triangle facing downwards. This will be the dog’s mouth.
- Fold each of the top two corners of the triangle half way down towards the outside to create ears.
- From the point of the dog’s mouth, lift up the top sheet of paper, and fold it up a small amount horizontally.
- Roll the same fold up horizontally and smooth down for a second time. This is the dog’s nose.
- Use a pen, crayon, or other materials to add eyes, a button nose and a tongue (in the dog’s open mouth).