UKG SYLLABUS TO BE COVERED BY THE END OF THE AUGUST
He, She, It. Explain the difference between He, She, It.
Numbers 201 to 400
Less than, Equal to
Number names 21 – Twenty One to 30- Thirty.
Back ward counting 20 to 1.
Pet and domestic animals
Wild animals – Explain that wild animals live in jungle
National Symbols. Explain about greatness of India
Things we use in class room.Explain about class room.
Show the class room articles which are available in the class
Rhymes & Story Telling
Pat – a – cake. Pat –a – cake. Rhyme
The cap seller and the monkeys
UKG SYLLABUS TO BE COVERED BY THE END OF THE JULY
- Capital letters from A to Z. Small letters from a to z
- Words A for Apple to Z for Zoo
- Numbers from 1 to 100
- Number names 1-one to 10- Ten
- Before-after in between
- Numbers from 101 to 200
- Number names 11-Eleven to 2o- Twenty.
- Comparison – Greater than
- Identification of fruits
- Identification of flower
- Identification of vegetables
- Family – Explain the importance of family.
- Food – Explain different types of food
- People who help us
- Mary had a little lamb
- One, Two, Three, Four, Five………….
- A Golden duck story
Note: Please note that I will update this page regularly with the videos, please check Regularly